This quick soup is high in fibre and a great winter warmer recipe.
The ingredient of Tomato, chorizo and bean soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 chorizo sausages, cut into 1cm pieces
- 575g Napoletana pasta sauce
- 3 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 100g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- Ciabatta bread, sliced, toasted, to serve
The instruction how to make Tomato, chorizo and bean soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Drain excess oil from pan. Add sauce and stock. Bring to the boil.
- Place half the beans in a bowl. Roughly mash with a fork. Add all beans to soup. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Add spinach. Stir until spinach wilts. Ladle soup into bowls. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve with toasted ciabatta.
Nutritions of Tomato, chorizo and bean soupcalories: 400.325 calories
calories: 18.2 grams fat
calories: 5.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 38.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19.4 grams protein
calories: 20 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1885 milligrams sodium