Serve this quick and easy crab pasta for a complete week night meal.
The ingredient of Crab and capsicum linguine
- 350g linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 red capsicums, thinly sliced
- 2 long red chillies, seeds removed, roughly chopped
- 300g cooked fresh crabmeat (see note)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Crab and capsicum linguine
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60ml) water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frypan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and capsicum and stir for 2-3 minutes until softened. Stir in chilli, crab and juice, and season. Add pasta, reserved water and parsley, then toss well. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Crab and capsicum linguinecalories: 418.25 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 64 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 22 grams protein
calories: 59 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 325.49 milligrams sodium