Show off your wok skills with this crab stir-fry served with slurpy hokkien noodles.
The ingredient of Lemon grass noodles with crab meat & lime
- 600g fresh hokkien noodles
- Boiling water
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 lemon grass stalks, trimmed, thinly sliced (use white part only)
- 1/2 small Chinese cabbage, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 170g cans crab meat, drained
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander
The instruction how to make Lemon grass noodles with crab meat & lime
- Separate noodles and place into a large heat-resistant bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover and leave for 1 minute. Drain.
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the garlic, ginger and lemon grass and stir-fry for 5 seconds. Add the cabbage and stir-fry, tossing constantly, for 1-2 minutes or until just tender. Add noodles and lime juice and cook, tossing, for 1 minute. Stir in crab meat and coriander and cook for 1 minute, tossing, or until well combined. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Lemon grass noodles with crab meat & limecalories: 349.657 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 41 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 18 grams protein
calories: 49 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 632.97 milligrams sodium