Tomato and chilli meat pizzas
The ingredient of Tomato and chilli meat pizzas
- 1 half cups self-elevating flour
- 1 half cups undeniable flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 40g butter, chilled, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons small clean basil leaves
- 1/three cup tomato paste
- 60g thinly sliced moderate pepperoni
- 50g prosciutto slices, more or less torn
- 1/3 cup (55g) pitted kalamata olives
- 60g mozzarella cheese, shaved
- 1/four teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
The instruction how to make Tomato and chilli meat pizzas
- Quick pizza dough: Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Sift flours and salt right into a massive bowl. Add butter. Using fingertips, rub butter into flour until aggregate resembles breadcrumbs. Combine milk and oil in a jug. Add milk combination to flour combination. Using a flat-bladed knife, stir to form a soft dough, adding a touch greater milk if important. Divide dough in half.
- Turn 1 portion of dough onto a lightly-floured surface. Knead lightly for 2 minutes or until smooth. Roll dough out to a 30cm spherical. Push edges up slightly to create a crust. Place on a greased oven tray. Repeat with last dough.
- Summer tomato pizza Spread tomato paste over 1 pizza base. Top with spinach, recipes of the month Prawn noodle salad tomato and ricotta. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Top with basil leaves. Serve.
- Chilli meat pizza Spread tomato paste over 1 pizza base. Top with pepperoni, prosciutto, olives, mozzarella and chilli. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Top with oregano leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Tomato and chilli meat pizzascalories: 901.508 calories
calories: 37.1 grams fat
calories: 15.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 110 grams carbohydrates
calories: 27.6 grams protein
calories: 79 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2031 milligrams sodium